Friday, November 13, 2009

Well Thought Out Twinkles ...

I promised a return.
(I live for the enticement of anticipation. The allure of bated breath.)

I'll give you the following bullet points to hang your hats on:
  • I passed the Maryland bar exam. In a month's time, I will officially be a sworn-in member of the Maryland State Bar. I am where I wanted to be .. where I said I'd be.
  • My girlfriend is amazing. It still feels unreal to mention her by title, but she has taught me so much by her example that I can't even begin to describe or explain her influence. More importantly, she's been a great, great friend to me from day 1.
  • I'm being haunted. At least it feels that way. There's a certain spectre hanging over my shoulder. I can't tell if I want it there or not.
  • I feel the desire .. nay, the need to write again. Expect something from me as soon as I can tease it out via the right muse. My mind needs to release before it explodes. Addition by subtraction.
  • The heat in my house is on Mississippi Plantation. It's hot in here.
Expect to hear from me.
(I think I have something to say this time.)

1 comment:

Chenoa said...

Thumbs up boo.. :) I'm happy for you.