Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Soul Amazin' (Steel Blazin')...

Catharsis. At least that's what my writing means to me, most of the time. And damn Miami Law for taking that outlet away from me. A lot has happened in the last two weeks, and it's put a lot on my mind. And you mean to tell me I can't even write about it in order to get even HALF of it off my chest?

You've got to be kidding me.

Anyway, twitter/twitterfox/twitterberry/twitpic has done a good job of helping me stay out there and stay connected. Enjoy the random updates on the left. In the mean time, I've got thoughts that are climbing on top of one another trying to get the hell out of my head. I bet when I get a minute to try to let them out of the cage, the moment will have passed but .. maybe not. Who knows.

I'll pull it together. Stay up.

No comments: