Sunday, April 5, 2009

February Stars ...

she puts me in
another world.
melodic tempo, mixed rhythm...
psychadelia.
off-beat like the flower in her hair,
or the tattoo that graces her hip
simply stating "slippery
when wet."

outer space serenity molded against
pounding drums and
indecipherable screams.
the quiet of her dreams
shattered by the thud of
double bass - a compliment to her heartbeat.

i met her in the mind,
a sonic embodiment of her vision
that drew me to her
and away from the bullshit
i was accustomed to...

[fuck me.. i can't even finish this..]



So clearly the tone of this blog has changed. It used to be my attempt at commentary - blogs are always so serious these days - but it's shifted back to what my old blog once was: a place for me to "vent," "experiment," etc. Only difference is the readership has been slightly altered. Much love to those who choose to keep up.

Expect more of the same, I suppose...

No comments: