Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Incoming Message ...

to the new:
your mind is something
like my very own playground and
i don't want to leave.

to the old:
each time i try to
lick my wounds and hide my scars
you open your eyes.

to the thinking:
rest your weary soul;
i promise the wandering
won't cease in your sleep.

to tomorrow:
you don't scare me so
much; you're going to come but
i'm going to win.

to you:
have you ever wished
you didn't matter so much?
i wish i still did.

to me:
don't be ashamed of
who you are, what you do, or
just how bad you want.

to tomorrow (two):
i see the future.
i see you, two, au centre
but where do i fit?

to forever:
clouds never looked so -
and the earth never felt like -
but the rains... no more.

to my love:
so pleased to meet you;
my name is akin to i've
been waiting to breathe...

to the elders:
you gave me the words
to express how i feel, how
i taste life; thank you.

to the world:
i'm back...